Since the first house of worship built in 1869 on South Church, through the 1909 church fire and the rebuilt sanctuary of 1917, God has anchored FBC in the downtown area as a significant influence for this community. The missional call remains the same: we seek to make disciples. Our prayer is that God will continue to use us to influence our community, change our culture, and our reach world.
Through our First Future campaign, we continue our legacy. We desire to make disciples and are committed to keeping our buildings in shape and reflective of the ministry we offer to families. Let’s listen for God’s direction, respond to his leading, and celebrate His victory.