Offering Boxes are located at each entrance of the Sanctuary. Simply drop your gift in the box when you are attending service on Sunday. Offering envelopes are available and you can pick one up on a Sunday or have personalized envelopes mailed to your home. Contact the Church office if you would like envelopes mailed.
Many Sunday School Classes take up an offering during the Sunday School hour.
Gifts can also be brought by the Church Office during regular business hours.
REALM Connect:* You may use the REALM Connect app to make a one time gift, or set up recurring gifts. The app also allows you to view your giving history and more.
Square: * Using the LINK you may make a donation to the General Budget using your major credit card or CashApp.
PayPal Giving Fund: FBC is registered as an eligible charity with PayPal Giving Fund. Donations can be made fro an individual's PayPal account dashboard by navigating to "Donate to a Cause" and then finding 'First Baptist Church Jonesboro Arkansas' via the searchable database of charities. Donations from PayPal Giving Fund may take 15-45 days to process. (Please note, you will not receive a tax receipt from FBC for donations made via PayPal)
* First Baptist pays 1.5%-3.5% of merchant fees for each credit or debit card gift. Please consider writing a check or using an electronic check when making large gifts. If giving through Realm you may opt to pay this fee at the time of your donation.
GIVING BY MAIL
Whether mailing a handwritten check or sending a check using your Online Bill Pay via your bank, you may mail your gift to the church office:
First Baptist Church
701 S. Main St
Jonesboro, AR 72401
If you wish to arrange to give tax-free via stocks, retirement account, or an end of life gift, please contact the church office for more details.
**Unless otherwise noted in the memo line, all monetary gifts will be applied to the General Budget**
REALM is the software FBC uses to help members stay connected with out church family. The REALM Connect app serves as our "church directory" and is how individuals can sigh up for church events, tithe, view giving, update contact information, and more.
If you're interested a REALM login, contact the Church office and you will be sent an "invite" via your email. You must have an email address on file with FBC in order to receive an invite.
- All charitable gifts must be hand delivered, postmarked, or electronically posted on or before Dec. 31, 2023 in order to be counted on your 2023 Record of Contributions.
- In-Person Giving: You may give in-person using the offering boxes provided outside of the Sanctuary on Sunday mornings, or by delivering your gift to the church office during regular office hours. (M-Th 8:00-4:30, F 8:00-12:00).
- Giving by Mail: You may mail your gift to First Baptist Church, 701 S. Main St, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Postmark must be on or before Dec. 31.
- RealmConnect App - you may give electronically on or before Dec. 31 (gift will post on the date given)
- Online Bill pay via your bank - prior to sending a check through your Online Bill Pay, please verify the "available pay date" with your bank. For check payments, the next available pay date will typically show anywhere from 2-5 business days later.