- All charitable gifts must be hand delivered, postmarked, or electronically posted on or before Dec. 31, 2022 in order to be counted on your 2022 Record of Contributions.
- In-Person Giving: You may give in-person using the offering boxes provided outside of the Sanctuary on Sunday mornings, or by delivering your gift to the church office during regular office hours. (M-Th 8:00-4:30, F 8:00-12:00). Extended Hours: The office will remain open until 5:00 p.m. on Dec. 30, 2022
- Giving by Mail: You may mail your gift to First Baptist Church, 701 S. Main St, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Postmark must be on or before Dec. 31.
- RealmConnect App - you may give electronically on or before Dec. 31 (gift will post on the date given)
- Online Bill pay via your bank - prior to sending a check through your Online Bill Pay, please verify the "available pay date" with your bank. For check payments, the next available pay date will typically show anywhere from 2-5 business days later.
End of Year Giving