- Offering Boxes - Offering Boxes are located at each entrance of the Sanctuary. Simply drop your gift in the box when you are attending service on Sunday. Offering envelopes are available and you can pick one up on a Sunday, or have personalized envelopes mailed to your home. Contact the Church office if you would like envelopes mailed.
- Sunday School Class - Many Sunday School Classes take up an offering during the Sunday School Hour.
- Church Office - Gifts can also be brought by the Church Office during regular business hours. 8:00-4:30 (M-Th), 8:00-12:00 (F).
- Realm Connect - You may use the REALM Connect app to make a one time gift, or set up recurring gifts. The app also allows you to view your giving history and more.
- Using a Credit Card via Square - link
- PayPal Giving Fund - First Baptist Church is registered as an eligible charity with PayPal Giving Fund. Donations can be made from an individual's PayPal account dashboard by navigating to 'Donate to a Cause' and then finding 'First Baptist Church Jonesboro Arkansas' via the searchable database of charities. Donations from PayPal Giving Fund may take 15-45 days to process. (You will not receive a tax receipt from First Baptist for donations made via PayPal, as all donations are made by PayPal Giving Fund. )
Whether mailing a handwritten check or sending a check using your Online Bill Pay via your bank, you may mail your gift to the church office: First Baptist Church, 701 S. Main St, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Unless otherwise noted in the memo line, all monetary gifts will be applied to the General Budget.
OTHER GIVING OPTIONS:
If you wish to arrange to give tax free via stocks, retirement account, or an end of life gift, please contact the church office
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.